Hi Everyone!
Life is currently in a super-busy mode, so no time for anything fancy--but I did want to pop in here and let you know about a really neat web site I ran across today! :) Maybe you have already visited this site, but I just learned about it today--Bedtime Math! This is simply something that one family started doing for their own children--giving each of them their own math problem at bedtime. I don't know for sure if I will use it exactly the same way--I'm thinking I might instead just use it as a fun math problem sometime during our homeschool day. But anyway, I did want to share the site with you. They give variations of problems, some geared for preschoolers, some for K-1st or 2nd grade, and the highest level for 2nd grade and up.
So----go check out this site! http://bedtimemathproblem.org/ I think you will have fun reading some of the back problems they have listed on there. You can also check out their facebook page, where sometimes they have posted videos of things they have mentioned in their math problems.
Have Fun!
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment