Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Lilla Rose Sale!


Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to take a minute and let everybody know about a great sale one of my favorite companies is having tomorrow--December 26, 2013.

Lilla Rose is a company that sells absolutely beautiful hair clips, bobby pins, headbands, etc.  But the important thing to me is not ONLY that I LOVE how pretty their things are--for my daughter and myself, the real clincher is that the Lilla Rose hair items hold our hair without hurting or pulling our hair!

I first discovered the Lilla Rose company this past October, after looking in stores for months for new hair items that were pretty and coming up with nothing.  After placing my first order, I waited to see how much I would REALLY like the clips I had ordered.  Well, it took me one day--actually, I would say within the first five minutes of trying one of the Lilla Rose clips in my hair I knew I liked it, but by the end of that first day I also knew they held my very fine textured hair super well.  I loved the clips SO much, that before long I signed up to be an independant Lilla Rose consultant--I told you I loved them! :)  And while I have extra fine hair, the clips come in different sizes to hold ALL types of hair, so no matter if you have short fine hair or long thick curly hair, there is a size that will work great in your hair too!  On the web site is a fantastic sizing video that helps so much in knowing what size clip will work in your hair.  When I was placing my first order, I watched this video first and was able to pick immediately the correct clip size for my hair.

Anyway, tomorrow--December 26, 2013, they are having a 24 hour only sale.  (All times are Pacific Time.) Details are 15% off new styles, 10% off everything else, and FREE shipping on orders over $26. Also, no backorders will be permitted during this sale. To me, just the free shipping alone makes it a great sale!  So if you are like me, and wanting something that will hold your hair well, be comfortable, AND be absolutely lovely, I would highly encourage you to check out my Lilla Rose web site!  The link to my site is:  www.lillarose.biz/SusansSpot.

If you like the Lilla Rose items you see, I would really appreciate it if you would share my web site link with your friends.  And remember, the sale is for on the 26th only--so if you are reading this on the evening of the 25th, go to my site and look around but the sale prices will not show until December 26.

The above picture is just one I took real quick tonight of my own personal Lilla Rose clips.  It is not a professional picture by any means, and in "real life" these clips are much prettier than they appear--but I did want to give you some idea of what these hair clips look like.  So if this is something interesting to you, go look at the web site and have fun!

~Susan

No comments:

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors