Good Morning Everyone!
I have a quick plea for help today! Our local police department is running an Independance Day photo contest. We were to submit a photo we took which we felt best illustrated the concept of Independance Day. Since our country was founded on the principle of religious freedom, I felt it was illustrated ncely by a picture of a church in Cade's Cove that I took recently.
My church photo is currently in number one position--but only by TWO votes! It is up against some adorable children pictures, so this is going to be a VERY close contest!
If you wouldn't mind--I would appreciate it EVER so much if you would follow this link and click "like" on the church photo. And if you shared the link, that would be even better!!!! Even ONE vote is definitely going to count in this contest!
Only "likes" that are on the official Collegedale Police FB page will count in the voting process, so simply "liking" a post on your own FB page doesn't end up being registered. Voting is open for today only--July 6--and ends at 8:00 p.m. EST
Thank you SO much!
Independance Day Photo Contest
~Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment