Wednesday, August 22, 2018
Free Prayer Secrets Class!
Hi Everyone!
Just popping in here for a minute to share with you a great FREE resource that I have just learned about--a free class on how to have a better, more Biblical Prayer Life. This class is free for the month of August only, so if it is something that interests you do not wait too long to sign up for it.
It is a self paced class--you will be required to create a free account at Fast Missions, the ministry that created and is offering this class. After your free account is created, you will be able to sign up for the "Prayer Secrets" class. At that point, you will receive one e-mail a day, for seven days. That is the entire length of the class--seven lessons long. I signed up a few days ago, and this morning just completed day three and I can tell you that it has already been a blessing in my life!
I have already been using a Prayer Journal during my Quiet Time, and I have loved the organization that my Prayer Journal gives me--but this "Prayer Secrets" class is a nice compliment to what I have already been doing, helping me to be more specific in my prayer time.
SO--thinking that there may be others who may like this free class and be blessed as I am being, I thought I would share the link for the class here. I do not benefit in ANY way from your using this link and signing up for the class. Fast Missions does offer paid classes from time to time, and a paid membership on their site---but their basic membership is free and you will find a LOT of wonderful, Biblical resources there! So here is the link to check out the "Prayer Secrets" class:
Prayer Secrets
And if you are interested in a blog series I wrote previously on my own Prayer Journal, and how I set it up and organize it, here is a link to the first post in that series:
How to Organize your Prayer Life Part 1
And if you are curious about Fast Missions, the ministry offering the "Prayer Secrets" class, you can read more about them here:
Fast Missions
Hope these links are a blessing to you! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
~Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment