Sunday, June 6, 2021

Keep In Touch!

 


Hello Everyone!

Just a quick post to update you on following this blog.  As many of you already know, the "Feed Burner" subscription will soon be going away.  Many of you have followed this blog using this widget.  I am trying out a new to me e-mail subscription method from "Follow It." If all works correctly, I "think" the subscription box in the side bar should be up and running.  If you have previously been following posts through e-mail, and would like to continue, you may need to sign up again with the new method--I am not positive if it will import all old subscriptions over or not.  I am just not that up on how everything works!  

SO--if you would like to continue receiving posts through e-mail, feel free to try signing up again in the side bar, and hopefully that will work! There is also a second place, a "Follow Me" button at the bottom of this post, so if the side bar widget is not showing up you can sign up at the "Follow Me" button.

I hope you are having a wonderful day!  We had a great weekend away, to one of my favorite places.  I will post more pictures later this week, but the picture with this post was one I took this morning on our drive home.  Can you guess where we went? :)

~Susan

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

That is disappointing that the burner feed is going away :(

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors