Merry Christmas Everyone! When we woke this morning, there really wasn't much snow on the ground, but then around breakfast it started snowing. And snowing. And SNOWING. And it definately did not look like it was going to stop any time soon!
I went out early to care for some animals while their family is gone, and on my drive home barely got the car up two hills that I needed to climb. Home looked real good when I got here!
Time to build a snowman!
I thought he looked pretty good by the time we were done! A finer snowman I never did see.....
An invitation to come and sit a while. But I think I'll take a rain-ah, snow-check on that one! Come Spring, this is where I will be!
Beautiful red Nandina berries. And unlike red Cardinals, the berries do not fly away when I want to take their picture!
A cozy little house. But the smart owner flew south for the winter!
Our beautiful woods--the path beckens me to come wander...
Woods treasure...
and wild creatures! You never know what you will find in the woods!
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas day. And the most wonderful thing of all is Christmas is not really just a day--but a gift for all time. For all of us, for every day, when we choose to accept Jesus and His sacrifice to cover our sins.
Wash me, and I will be whiter than snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment