Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fasten your Seat Belt!


Well, it's time to fasten all seat belts, because tomorrow morning things are REALLY going to ramp up--FAST! Not only because vacation time is over and work/school beginning again (students do not understand that the teachers love vacation time as much as they do!) but also because I am starting my "Read the Bible through in 90 Days" program.


As I posted about before, I don't know for sure if I can keep this pace up, but I'm going to try and get what I can out of it anyway. I don't have anything to lose, and I have only to gain. According to what I have read, it will take between 45 minutes to an hour and 15 minutes each day to do that day's reading assignment. I have no idea where this time is going to come from, but I'm praying about it. Perhaps some in the morning which I already have established (but not enough time there right now) and then a bit more after lunch and some in the evening? I'm not sure, but I will be playing around with it and see what I can come up and what works out for me.


I don't know yet what will be squeezed out in order for me to accomplish my goal--perhaps my e-mail time or Facebook or blog reading/writing? Maybe not all of it, but part of it? Don't know. But I know whatever it is, it will be worth it.


My desire is to blog--even just a sentence or two--about what I am reading or a thought that strikes me. I do not imagine that I will be able to do this every day, but will post when I can. If anyone out there would like to join me, please do! A Bible reading plan can be found at http://www.biblein90days.org/ , and the site that is doing the read-a-thon specifically starting tomorrow, January 3, 2011 is http://www.momstoolbox.com/ . If you think of me, send up a prayer for my success! :)


And for my sis who has agreed to join me in this crazy endeavor, grab hands and lets go--One, Two, THREE!

No comments:

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors