Saturday, August 4, 2012

God Will Make a Way


Happy Sabbath Everyone!

My son found this version of the song "God Will Make A Way" on YouTube, and it is such a pretty song that I thought I would share it with all of you--just in case there is someone out there who has never heard this song before! :)  I know I hadn't, before just a couple years ago.  Truly this has become my absolute favorite song ever.  Not only are the words and music beautiful--but I have seen the truth in this song played out in my own personal life.  Impossible situations.  Brick walls.  No openings.

But God.

My two favorite words in the English language.  But God.  But God changes everything.  But God opens doors that were closed tight before.  But God has a way, even when "I" do not.

Hope you enjoy the song!  And have a beautiful rest of the Sabbath!

Susan

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I am that one. Beautiful. Thanks Susan.

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors