Just thought I would share this adorable little video. When my son was first born, I read somewhere that becoming a mother was like having your heart permanently walking around outside your body somewhere--forever. How true that statement was. I now have two beautiful children, and my heart will forever be with them. Always.
I can't even imagine how much the Father must love us.
Love that gives good gifts.
"If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" Matthew 7:10-12
Love that does not fail.
"The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: 'I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.'" Jeremiah 31:2-4
Love that engraves us on His heart.
"See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me." Isaiah 49:15-17
Everlasting love. When does that love end?
Never.
~Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment