Sunday, May 11, 2014
Free Mother's Prayer Journal
Happy Mother's Day Everyone!
May this special day find you spending time with those you love--those given to you by Him.
May you remember "why" you do everything that you do--because of Him.
May you not forget in the business of everything, to do what is MOST important--spend some time with Him.
To help you with your quiet time, I am linking below to a free prayer journal for moms. Hope it is a blessing to you!
~Susan
http://teachthemdiligently.net/blog/2014/05/happy-mothers-day-prayer-journal/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment