![]() |
| Photo Credit: Austin Menzmer |
Well, we have made it this far--through eight verses and this week is the first week scheduled as a "break" with no new verses to learn. In a word--Phew! I am thankful to be at this point, as I want to use this week to review and better cement in my mind the first eight verses. I think I would like a break every four weeks, but the next and final break in the schedule won't come for another eight weeks I believe. One thing I AM sure of--I will be more than ready for that break as well, as I am sure I will be needing to use it to review and better learn the part of John 15 we will have covered.
Overall, however, I am still very pleased. And even when I have not learned word perfect that week's verses, I am finding that as I move on and just keep reviewing daily even while adding in new verses I am starting to remember better the verses that were originally not as firm as I would like. So onward and upward! :)
One of the study resources I have used for digging deeper into learning about the book of John is a sermon I found on YouTube by Pastor Elizabeth Talbot. I was SO very blessed by listening to her sermon on the book of John, I wanted to share it with you all here. And I thought the break week would be the perfect week to do that since I do not have any thoughts to share with you on new verses this week.
So--follow the link below to find the sermon--I promise you will be richly blessed for your time!
Have a beautiful week with your Jesus!
~Susan
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mI7YdkKubiw&list=PLM6TM_3xeMZFitWlSURm8vBPPJurQ5JpG

No comments:
Post a Comment