Welcome to a new week Everyone!
This morning as we have started our home school for the day, one of the items for our learning today ended up being this very well known hymn by Martin Luther. We always like to search for an on-line version of the hymn we are studying so we can listen to it and learn it just a bit better. My daughter found this version of our hymn today, and I thought I would share it with all of you.
No matter what things you or I are facing in this new week, there is one thing we can be assured of--and that is that our God is a Mighty God. He is strong and will save us, and we can run to Him in our times of trouble. May this song be a blessing to you, and may it live in your heart this whole week.
A Mighty Fortress
~Susan
1 comment:
What a great song!
Lisa :o)
Post a Comment