Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Virtual Field Trip--Elmshaven!

Hi Everyone!

Thought some of you might enjoy reading a guest blog post that my son Austin wrote about a very special site named "Elmshaven."  This house is especially interesting not only because it is on the National Historic Register as a Historic building, but also because it was the last home of Ellen G. White--one of the founders of the Seventh-day Adventist church.

This home is very near and dear to my heart, because I used to live just down the road from it and for years I volunteered as a docent and gave tours to the MANY people who came to tour the house.

So if you are ready for a Virtual Field Trip to Elmshaven, just follow the link!

Virtual Field Trip--Elmshaven!



~Susan

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

Enjoyed reading about and seeing the great photos! What a beautiful home! I loved the writing room with the huge windows and how the curtains covered just the bottom half of the windows. Thanks for sharing and what a great job Austin did on these posts!
Lisa :0)

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors