Today was finally the day. I have been WAITING for this day to come--when "Beto--World Famous CCI service-dog-in-training" would come to our house for me to puppy sit. One month and ten days ago we lost my son's sweet Lauren--his CCI service dog that he had been matched with when he was only six years old. What emptiness there is in my heart with Lauren gone--but because of the huge blessing Lauren was to Austin and our whole family, my dear friend and her daughter are puppy raising another CCI puppy. Investing. Giving to someone they do not even know, so that the blessing can keep going on. But my kitties aren't too sure about this whole idea......
After checking Beto out, with him safely tucked away in his kennel, Pumpkin decided he had better keep an eye on this thing. And the safest place seemed to be the top of the fridge! You know, close to the action but far enough away to retreat.
What a grand and glorious dog I am! I have a mission in life. I will grow and learn and go on to help make a human's life so much better.
Beto--CCI service-dog-in-training. A miracle growing up to change a life.
2 comments:
Oh Susan~ It was so good to "see" you again - if only by way of a photo! I love the photo of your kitties checking out the dog carrier. I loved all the photos!
I do understand how hard it has been on you and the family to lose Lauren. She was such a good dog. I am glad that you have the chance to take care of Beto. I hope you have a great time!
Love,
Lisa :o)
The picture of you with the dog is precious.
Post a Comment