Saturday, November 24, 2012

52 Weeks, 52 Verses--Week 48




Happy Sabbath Everyone!

Our weather turned chilly today, so it definitely feels like winter!  Suppose that is all right, when it IS the last weekend in November--but it's still hard to believe this Fall is flying by so fast!

Speaking of fast, I have just finished my reading through the Bible in 90 Days last week.  This was my fourth time reading through with this plan, and my first time doing it using the Chronological Bible.  It was incredible, like always.  I wondered after I finished my reading the first time through, if it would still be as meaningful when I read through again--it is.  I wondered if I would still feel like I am learning so many new things--I am.  I wondered if I would still cry over how much God loves us and how He sent Jesus to die in our place--I did.

Which brings me to the verse I chose for this week:

"Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!  How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!"  Romans 11:33

Limitless.

Abounding.

Unsearchable.

There are no words good enough to describe our God.

When I finish reading the Bible--the WHOLE Bible, every single word--I close the cover and I am quiet.  There are no words to say.  I am speechless.

God loves me so much that I cannot say anything back.

Because nothing I could possibly say, is good enough.

~Susan


No comments:

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors