Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Walk in the Woods

Hi Everyone!
Our family is blessed to live close to the school campus where my hubby works, and they have lots of wonderful trails that we are able to hike on. . . 

as busy as we are, we do not go often enough.  But when we do, I love to bring my camera.

A couple of weeks ago, we got a chance to go out hiking.  Being Fall, there were not a lot of wild flowers, but I found a fascinating selection of fungi! 

I loved the red cap on this one!

Sweet little shape.  Just needs a little frog sitting underneath it in a gentle rain!

I love the woods!  The trails just invite you on and on. . . 

These looked almost like golf balls, all sitting on the same log.  So funny!

And the color arches here I thought were beautiful.  Just like the log was growing little rainbows.



The view at the top was worth the hike up!

So delicate looking ferns. . . 

Smiles for being at the top!

My sweet heart!  
Hope you enjoyed this little hike in the woods!

No comments:

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors