Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Sabbath!


Happy Sabbath Everyone!

I know I have been quiet this past week.  Just too busy--as always!  But couldn't let the coming of Sabbath arrive without wishing all of you a wonderful and blessed "Happy Sabbath!"

Ran across this picture of our college campus today--I love this picture.  Love how it shows the school surrounded by the hills.  God's school.  God's hills.

Can't help but remind me of these verses:

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.  Palm 121:1,2

So often, our eyes are on what is before us.  What is in our hand.  The road at our foot.  And that is good--most of the time.  We do need to pay attention to the task at hand.  But every now and then, it does us good to lift up our eyes, and remember where our help comes.  Our help comes from the Lord--Maker of Heaven and Earth!

~Susan

1 comment:

Nabila Grace said...

So true!! What a great picture. The kids and I enjoyed a hike on the bio trails yesterday :)

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors