Hi Everyone!
Sorry it has taken me a while to get back on this topic, but I did want to share with you some of the resources that we used for my daughter learning the books of the Bible in order. Since I last posted the video of her singing the Old Testament books, she has learned the New Testament books as well, and I will frequently have her sing them to me at the beginning of our home school Bible class. For a while I was having her sing them every day, but recently I have just been asking her a couple times a week. I don't want her to forget them, so I need to remember myself to keep asking her to sing them!
It is amazing how much easier memorizing is when you can put whatever you are working on to music. Since I am not very musically talented myself, I needed to search out other people who were! Fortunately, with the help of the internet, that is not so difficult these days!
I spent some time searching for a Books of the Bible song to use, and lots of them had a more rocky beat to the music than I liked. But I finally found this gal who I loved! So happy she decided to share her talents on YouTube with the rest of us! For some reason, I was not able to embed her video here on my blog--but here is a link that will take you to her song on the Old Testament. Will post the New Testament song soon!
~Susan
http://youtu.be/BF7YPy4-OTY
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment