Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Frugal Home Schooler--Free All About the Presidents study!

We Salute You, Mr. President - US President Unit Study

Hi Everyone!

I am assuming you all caught this freebie already, as it was listed on the same page/link that I featured Friday, but just in case you didn't--there are TWO free president type unit studies on this page.  The one I talked about Friday was a general study, where your child can choose any president that they want to and use the study to help research and learn about that particular president.  Today, I am pointing out at the same link, a free unit study on the presidents--more specifically, what the office of the president is like.  There are TONS of information here, and I know you will never get through it all--but just thought I would point it out so you could use whatever you wanted to out of it.

Happy gleaning--and remember to share with me any of YOUR favorite freebies!  Free is for me--right size, right color, always fits!  :)

~Susan

http://www.thehomeschoolmom.com/newsletter/president-unit-study.php#sthash.R8KICNKP.TR8UnjSD.dpbs

No comments:

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors