Hi Everyone!
If you have been reading my blog for even just a month, then you already know how much I love Lilla Rose hair clips. So I do not want to repeat myself--but did want to show a picture of this month's special Flexi design in case any of you love it and want to get it. Basically, every month Lilla Rose makes a new design that is available for that month only. And no promises it will be available the entire month either--when they sell out, they are out! In the Fall they had a special clip with a green dragonfly on it that I absolutely loved--and didn't order fast enough to get one! Boo hoo! Anyway, so the picture above is of the special January only clip.
If you are interested in it, I so much appreciate your using my link to order it. And feel free to share this post and my web site with any of your friends that you think may love it too!
http://www.lillarose.biz/SusansSpot/?id=yaE6v8dj
~Susan
1 comment:
Lovely clip!
Post a Comment