Saturday, January 25, 2014
Whom Shall I Fear - Chris Tomlin - Burning Lights (God of Angel Armies) ...
Hi Everyone!
Just heard this song for the first time, and thought the words were SO beautiful that I wanted to share with all of you. Such good things to remember--our God is always with us, and nothing is too hard for Him. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did!
Happy Sabbath!
~Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!
1 comment:
I have heard the song before - but seeing the words and actually understanding the song- was powerful! Thanks so much for sharing this!
Lisa :O)
Post a Comment