http://fpliv.in/sign-up-for-free-blood-sugar-videos
Hi Everyone!
Long time, no post on blog! I have been SO super busy lately! And when I haven't been busy, I have been laying on the couch recovering from the flu! Blah! So much for my having a great Winter health-wise. Until last week, I had not even had the common cold. Ah well. I am thankful that with the help of some antivirus medication, I recovered really rather quickly, so there is always something to be thankful for!
However, enough about that. I wanted to share with everyone a really neat short video series I found put out by the Full Plate Living people. It is a series of four videos--not all have been released yet--telling in a clear and easy to understand way how we can help improve our blood sugar levels. And they do it with FOOD, not drugs, which is always a plus in my opinion!
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it and learn from it as much as I have. The link is posted above, and I will post the remaining links as they are released. :)
Happy, healthy eating!
~Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment