Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that Lilla Rose has put all their beautiful styles that have a heart in the design on sale for two days only. I have one heart style flexi, and absolutely love it for it's beauty as well as for the fact that it matches anything I wear it with!
If you are interested in checking out these beautiful hair items, just click on my link and it will take you over to my web site where you can browse away.
http://www.lillarose.biz/SusansSpot/index.html?id=BFrRTvgR
You can also see there a picture of the special design flexi the company has made for the month of February--a lovely oriental fan style.
~Susan
Disclosure: I am an independent consultant for the Lilla Rose company, and receive a small percentage off of any sales that use my link. I only sell Lilla Rose items because I use and love their products myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment