Hi Everyone!
Just thought I would share a fun little something with you today. . .
With me being a trained elementary school teacher, and my hubby being a college level teacher, there are some interesting things that come up in our home every now and then! So when my hubby came home the other day with a twinkle in his eye and telling me that he had something I was going to LOVE, well, I went right over to see what it was he had to show me. His area of specialty is Chemistry--let's just say it was NOT my favorite area when I was in school--but he knows how I love things that make learning fun for children. Well, his "show and tell" that he had for me that day was this link--a link to a Lego Periodic Table of the Elements. Yes, you read that correctly. So follow the link below, and go have FUN with Chemistry! :)
http://sites.arbor.edu/legoelements/
Have fun exploring!
~Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!
1 comment:
This is really cool! A great way to making chemistry fun! Lisa :O)
Post a Comment