Thursday, April 10, 2014

Lilla Rose Spring Sale!



Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to tell you all real quick about a Lilla Rose sale that is going on.  Usually these sales last only one day, so they are almost over before I even get a chance to tell you about them!  This one is a bit different, because it is going on for three days, so that gives me a chance to tell you!

As I have mentioned on here before, I am an independent consultant for Lilla Rose.  I only sell them through my web site link--I do not do home parties or trade shows.  And I ONLY became a consultant because my daughter and I  loved wearing Lilla Rose things so much!  I had to do SOMETHING to get a bit of a discount on them, because we loved them so much we wanted to buy almost ALL that were available!  Anyway, if you think they are pretty like I do, I would love it if you would use my link to go look around my web site.  I have been wearing the clips I have almost daily ever since last October, and I am just as much in love with them now as I was when I first discovered them!

http://www.lillarose.biz/SusansSpot/index.html?id=6SBw6hd5

Have fun drooling--I mean, looking around! :)

~Susan

No comments:

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors