Thursday, October 27, 2011

Decisions


Decisions. Some people thrive on the opportunity to choose new things, explore new paths, try what they have not done before. Other people prefer the known. They are happy with the routine, and find comfort and safety in it. I, personally, am the latter. I hate having to make new decisions, not knowing which way to choose. Change is scary to me, not invigorating. Change can be very good. But to my personality, it's very stressful, just making the decision. Even if either option is a good one.

I have a decision I need to make over this weekend. This is the verse I am claiming. I really think it was written for me. Really. I think my name is right there. . .

"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16

Dear Lord--Guide me. Because I have absolutely no idea which I should choose. I am blind, but I know that You see.

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

What an awesome verse! I am thinking of another verse that may be of help - Isaiah 30:21. I have confindence that you will make a wise decision - because you will allow God to lead in making that choice. Lisa :o)

Tonya said...

Amen.

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors