Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankfulness--Day 1

Happy November Everyone!

I thought that this month would be a good month to concentrate a little extra on all the many many blessings God has given to me.

So, as I have the time, I will try and post something that I am thankful for each day. I am sure there will be some days that I will not be able to get on the computer. But as I can, I will. And why don't you think about what YOU are thankful for each day as well, and share it with me! :) I would love to hear from you.

In no particular order at all--I realize there are things that are way more important than this--but today, I am thinking about how I am thankful for flowers. There are SO many varieties that God made. Why? Just because he loves us.

"The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom. Like the crocus, it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy. The glory of Lebanon will be given to it, the splendor of Carmel and Sharon; they will see the glory of the Lord, the splendor of our God." Isaiah 35:1,2

Today, in my yard, I still have zinnias blooming--in spite of several frosts. Today, I am thankful for flowers. What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Amen. And yes, Praise God for the flowers.
Their beauty and strength is a quiet source of encouragement.

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors