I thought I would share a beautiful butterfly I found in our yard just a couple days ago. Remember how I said that we had some zinnias that were still blooming in spite of several light frosts? Well the Monarchs seem to be enjoying them. Almost every day as I look out the window I see two or three of them fluttering around the flowers. I am assuming they are probably on their way to places warmer than here, but I am tickled that I have something to offer them on their journey. God is watching over them as they travel all the way down to Mexico. He knows just what they need. Yes, sin has taken it's tole on God's beautiful creation. But there is still so much beauty remaining. Just think what this world was like when it came fresh from the Creator's hand. . .
". . . and who gives food to every creature. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever." Psalm136:25,26
Today I am thankful for butterflies. What are YOU thankful for? I would love to hear about it!
2 comments:
What an awesome photo! You take excellent photos!
Lisa :O)
Thanks, Lisa! :) I was so happy this picture turned out. I snapped as many as I could before he (she?) flew away, and a lot of them turned out fuzzy. I am not that great at handling a camera--just take pictures and hope SOMETHING turns out!
Post a Comment