You are going to laugh at me today, I know. But that's all right. Remember I did tell you that my "thankful" listing this month would be in no particular order? And some things definitely are BIGGER "thankful" things than others? Well, this may be a little "thankful" thing--but I am VERY thankful for dental floss!!!!! It is probably my very favorite personal care item. . . I'll skip sunscreen or makeup or whatever, but give me my dental floss!!!! I cannot stand the feeling of food stuck between my teeth. . . .
And you are wondering if I can possibly come up with a Bible verse to go along with THIS item I am thankful for? How about this verse. . .
"Arise, O Lord! Deliver me, O my god! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked." Ps. 3:7
O.K. So the verse didn't exactly mention dental floss. But it DID mention teeth. Close enough! ;) Today I am thankful for dental floss. What are YOU thankful for? Leave a comment and let me know. :)
1 comment:
yep! dental floss is an absolute blessing when it comes to popcorn!
Post a Comment