
Good Morning Everyone!
Sorry it has been a while since I last posted. Life has been SO very busy! Vacations are great, but when you come home it seems that you are doubly busy just trying to catch up on everything that you didn't do while you were gone. Throw into that mix countless appointments/phone calls/e-mails that have happened recently due to our son's disability, and let's just say I am kept busy enough to keep out of trouble! ;)
BUT--
Through it all, and becoming ever more clear at this point in the road, I see God's hand. And I am humbled.
Things that I worried about "ahead of time" for years, God is working out before my very eyes. In His time. Just in time. At the right time.
Oh me of little faith!
Which leads me to the verse I chose for this week's verse. Words of Jesus. A promise. And I have seen it fulfilled right before my very eyes.
"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:38
Pressed down. Shaken together. Running over. More than we can even receive.
NOT because of anything that I did. But because of everything Jesus did.
It makes me speechless.
1 comment:
Love those words from the Bible.
Good ones to commit to memory.
I know what you mean about going on vacation and then being behind.
I was just catching up now and I am so thrilled with the words from the Bible I am writing down on my file cards for this project.
Thanks for letting me know about this challenge.
Glenda
Post a Comment