Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Summer Fun: At the park!
Our heat continues--not in the triple digits like we were before, but still plenty hot up in the upper 90's. Where are the summer days in the 70's like my Michigan blood likes??? Ah well. Guess if we can't have seventy degree days we might as well find a way to beat the heat and bloom where we are planted! SO--with that in mind, we went to check out a city park we had heard about. Fortunately, I had some prior information that I had better bring a swimming suit for our little one, as well as a towel. So we were duly prepared . . .
She had a BLAST! Parking for one hour: 75 cents. Fountain play: free. Memories: made! Fun: had!
I loved watching her have fun! And have to admit that the cool water of the fountain was pretty hard to resist! Maybe next time I need to bring MY swimming suit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!
1 comment:
Looks like fun. A great summer activity. I thnk I would have my swimsuit too!!
Post a Comment