Saturday, September 21, 2013

Touring the Historic Adventist Village, Part 1


Hi Everyone!

It's taken me a while to get this on here (don't have much time to blog!) but finally it has happened.  This summer, one of the activities our family was blessed to be able to do was tour Historic Adventist Village in Battle Creek, Michigan.  Some of the buildings were originally built right here--in Battle Creek, while others have been moved to this location.  A few are newly constructed in the historic style.  Anyway, my wonderful son Austin filmed the village as we went around on our tour and put his film into shorter parts so they would be easier to share.  So I thought I WOULD start sharing them--and here it is, part 1 of 5.  Hope you enjoy the tour!

~Susan

2 comments:

Debbie J said...

Thanks for your sweet comment!

This looks like an interesting tour! Too bad its very far away from me.

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

Just now getting to watch the video, it is great. I had no idea that there was so much history of so many different people in this tour. I am really enjoy it all. I am fixing to watch the Part 2.
Have a great Sabbath! We are getting some much needed rain.
Lisa :O)

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors