Saturday, June 7, 2014

Breathing Room

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful day today!  We had a wonderful Sabbath day, filled with lots of special things.  :)

One thing that I wanted to share with all of you is a seminar video that our church is showing.  They have showed others by the same person, and they have all been excellent--but today they started showing a new series on "Breathing Room."  The message was EXCELLENT--something every person in our world today can benefit from I feel, as we are ALL over scheduled and stretched too thin!  Anyway, this first seminar talked all about how we need to have breathing room in our lives and in our schedules.  And towards the end of the talk, the speaker said these messages are available free on-line if you need to hear it again!  I was really surprised to hear him say this, because I knew our church had had to purchase this DVD series.  Anyway, this message was so good that I wanted to share it with all of you here--so I hunted around and found the site the speaker was talking about.

So--if you find yourself too busy (just like me!), go ahead and click on the link below.  It will take you to the first program in this series.  I promise that you will be blessed!

~Susan

http://findbreathingroom.org/ex-squeeze-yourself/

No comments:

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors