Friday, June 6, 2014

Perfect Peace

Good Morning Everyone!

I am guest posting today over on Janet Pope's site.  Follow the link to read what I have learned about "Perfect Peace" and my very exciting I-hope-this-never-happens-again experience! :)

~Susan


http://www.janetpope.org/share-your-story-friday-susan-from-tn/


2 comments:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

What a great post! I am so proud of you and the memorizing that you have been doing. I have found out over the last couple of years that I am having an easier time memorizing- Not always word for word but the basic idea and where it is found and I am thrilled to have those gems stored in my mind.
God bless~ Lisa :O)

Friend said...

Thank you, Lisa! The FB memory group has been a super big help to me! Thankful that you and I can encourage each other in this as well. The blessing of a Christian friend is huge!

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors