Wednesday, June 18, 2014

False Teachers

Good Morning Everyone!

Ran across this little devotional thought this morning, and thought others might appreciate it as well.  The writer is Janet Pope, author of "His Word in my Heart," a book which I have read recently and was very blessed by.  Hope you find this to be a blessing as well!

http://www.janetpope.org/recognizing-false-teachers/

Have a beautiful day with your Beautiful Saviour!

~Susan

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

Enjoyed this- thanks for sharing :O)

Dianna said...

Susan, thank you for sharing this link. I did take the time to read it. Our pastor has been teaching on the book of Jude and I have found it quite interesting and revealing. This link you shared just really helped me to realize that God is putting that same message out there in my "circles" for a reason. Thanks so much for being His instrument through obedience!

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors