Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Lilla Rose Sale time!
Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know that the Lilla Rose company is having a summer sale right now--for two days only. This sale will go quick! They are having 10% off of EVERYTHING, plus free shipping if your order is $40 or more. There are SO many pretty hair things to choose from on the site--these are my absolute FAVORITE hair items EVER--both for myself as well as for my daughter. In fact, we both love them so very much that I became an independent Lilla Rose consultant! Which basically means I get to buy things all the time on a discount--yea--and I do earn a small percentage off of anything that a person orders through my Lilla Rose web site. I ONLY recommend these because I love them and personally wear a Lilla Rose hair item almost every single day!!!
The company has also released their special July Flexi-of-the-Month a bit early, so it is available to order NOW. You can see the picture of what they look like below--Alison and I both think they are adorable! Flexi-of-the-Months are normally only available for THAT month, and when they sell out they are gone, so if you are at all interested don't hesitate to order. Trust me--I have waited before, and then they were sold out of the size I wanted. :(
Anyway, if you are looking for pretty hair things for yourself or as gifts, feel free to follow the link over to my site and see all the pretty items Lilla Rose has. And yes--drooling IS allowed!
http://www.lillarose.biz/SusansSpot/index.html?id=6SBw6hd5
Hope you are enjoying a wonderful, summer day!
~Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment