Sunday, June 6, 2010

Smile!

Here is a picture of another of my thrift store treasures. Also found these last week-- they are a salt and pepper shaker set. We don't use pepper, so for us they are a "salt and salt" set! I don't usually buy knick knacks, because I don't like to dust them and I have two cats who will knock things over and break them (Well, one cat is good and the other one is the bad one!). But these kitties just made me smile and Alison loved them as well so I decided to buy them. They ARE useful, and they came from the thrift store where the money goes for a good cause........

One of our cats is black, and the other one is orange, though both of them are males. So we have named this little set "Mrs. Felix and Mrs. Pumpkin"!

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

How very cute!! I love to find great things at the thrift stores!!
Lisa :o)

Friend said...

I thought of you, Lisa, when I bought them--because I know you are a fellow cat-lover! :D

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors