Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Great Homeschool Sale going on!


For all my Homeschooling Buddies--

Hi All!

Just wanted you all to know about a great sale currently going on. (We are in the South. So can you do me a favor and read that "you all" sort of run together--like "you-aallll"?) "This Old Schoolhouse" is one of my favorite homeschooling magazines, and they are currently having a nice deal where you can receive seven of their back issues PLUS their nice tote bag--and other freebies thrown in for good measure--all for a real good price. I just ordered this for me--those seven issues will give me lots of nice creative ideas for the coming school year!

I used to feel guilty for spending homeschool money on "the teacher." Not any more. In fact, I think I need it more than the "students" do. Afterall, it is up to ME to think creatively so I can give that customized education to them.

Anyway, if you are interested, check out their sale and have fun! :)

No comments:

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors