Saturday, February 18, 2012

Amazing God!


Happy Sabbath Everyone!

Had an amazing sermon this morning from Pastor Batchlor, all about the nearness of God using the story of Jonah as his illustration. How awesome it is that God loves us so much! And this song seemed to go right along with this mornings sermon. Hope you enjoy it like I did!

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

If your church records the sermons - I would sure be interested in a link to hearing Doug's sermon.
Thanks, Lisa :O)

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors