Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Popcorn Anyone?


I just had some popcorn for lunch--then I run across this video! Hope you all enjoy it like I did. I love field trips, and if I can't go to them, it's good for them to come to me! :)

1 comment:

Glenda said...

i love to eat popcorn too.
thanks for sharing this video.

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors