
Hi Everyone!
I hope you have all had a wonderful week! We have had beautiful sunshine and summer weather, but boy have we been busy! You know how you always think that once I get through X, then things will slow down? But then X comes and goes, and life is STILL just as busy--maybe even more so? Well that is how life is feeling for me right now! Nothing bad--just super busy!
I did run across one Bible verse this week that I never remember reading before, and it really struck me with it's beauty. I must have read this verse sometime, because I know I have read through the entire Bible several times before. But somehow, this verse did not stand out to me then like it did this week when I read it.
"Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the Lord loves rests between his shoulders." Deut. 33:12 NIV
Isn't that phrasing beautiful? "Rests between his shoulders." Can you not imagine God carrying you over the rocky parts of your life? That's what I want. I do not want to be the small child who insists "I can do it all by self!" as our daughter used to say when she was younger! No--I do not want "all by self." I want Jesus to carry me. Because He loves me.
Have a beautiful week! And let Jesus carry you.
1 comment:
such a beautiful verse you found for this week.
Post a Comment