Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Days


Hi Everyone! I was recently given an old church cookbook from way back, and have been enjoying looking at some of the recipes in it. Ran across this recipe for "Happy Days." I must make this recipe for sure--we all should! Happy Days TAKE: 1 cup of friendly words 2 heaping cups of understanding 2 heaping teaspoons of time and patience ADD: A pinch of warm personality and A dash of humor MEASURE: The words carefully with a heaping amount of patience. Keep temperature low. Do not Boil. Add a pinch of warm spice of life. SERVE: In individual helpings and garnish with smiles. This recipe is guaranteed never to fail. By Violet Ellsworth

No comments:

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors