Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blessings you can eat!

Aren't these pretty?

O.K.  I know they are all different sizes.  And there are lumps and bumps.  And a few stray ants here and there.  All right, so they actually aren't all that pretty after all.

BUT--

They are ours.  They grew from trees that we planted in our yard when we moved in several years ago.  So to us--they are beautiful.  (And they really are quite tasty too, once you cut out all the bad spots!)

Do I look this way to God?  Filled with lumps and bumps.  Some things spoiled by sin.  But He loves me anyway.  Why?  Because I'm His.

2 comments:

~marci~ said...

Fresh picked is so much better than store bought! I have been catching up reading your blog as I have a few extra minutes that I did not know I had today. Enjoy the product of your planting!

Briana said...

They're really really good even though you're gone too :)

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors