Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Bible in 90 Days--Day 56!

Good Morning!

I have another treasure to share from God's Love Letter to us this morning. . . It is a wonderful promise to memorize.

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" Jeremiah 29:11-13

Isn't that beautiful? The the really awesome thing is not only does God have wonderful plans for me, but He is well able to carry out those plans--unlike me when I may have good intentions but those intentions never become reality.

Hope and a future. That's what God is planning for me. And I already know what that future will be. God tells me in His Love Letter.

"I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, 'Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.'" Revelation 21:2-4

In my future I will prosper. I will live with God, in His city. I will belong to Him. He will belong to me. And He will wipe every tear from my eyes.

1 comment:

~marci~ said...

Great thoughts and Scripture promises. Thanks for sharing!

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors