Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Names of Jesus--Day 1

Good Morning, and welcome to December 1!

I thought for the month of December I would like to share with you some of the different names of Jesus. I have a nice collection of different names, and I have been blessed over the years by thinking of these names and what they all mean in describing Jesus and His power.

Sometimes I will share my thoughts on that name or verse--other times I may just share the verse, depending on my available time and how busy I am. I pray that you will also be blessed as you contemplate our beautiful Savior.

The Alpha and the Omega

"'I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,' says the Lord, 'who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.'" Revelation 1:8 NKJV

The Alpha and the Omega. Before I was here, Jesus was here. Before any of my problems existed, Jesus was here. None of my troubles are too hard for Him.


2 comments:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

I think I am going to be as blessed by this series of posts as I was last month!
Lisa :O)

Friend said...

I hope so, Lisa! It is wonderful to be able to share and encourage one another. I have been blessed many times from reading your posts!

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors