
Where did the time go? I can't believe I totally forgot to post a new verse for this week! Ah well, better late than never I suppose!
In our household, the buzz word currently is "College!" With our oldest starting college this coming summer, there are SO many things to do to get ready for that starting date. Extra things for us/him as well, due to him having a disability. We have learned that one cannot simply communicate what accommodation a disability might necessitate--no, that accommodation must be backed up by reams and reams of documentation. Which, by the way, sometimes does not exist when one has homeschooled and therefore the accommodations needed were always granted. Anyway, so we have certainally been darkening the doorsteps of my son's doctors offices lately. Asking for this letter or that. Asking for more letters, giving more details.
It is frustrating and at the same time beautiful as I see how God is working things out in his life. How doors that were closed are opening. How needed resources are appearing out of seemingly no where.
Thus my current home situation brings me to this week's verse choice. I love this verse:
"All your sons will be taught by the Lord, and great will be your children's peace." Isaiah 54:13
This is my verse. I am claiming it for my son. It's going to be a great year.
No comments:
Post a Comment