Wednesday, December 14, 2016
150 Days in the Psalms--Psalm 134
Good Morning Everyone!
We have another super short Psalm this morning--Psalm 134 is only three verses long! I wrote down the first verse in my Bible notebook, but you can read the entire Psalm in my picture here!
"Behold, bless the LORD, all you servants of the LORD, Who by night stand in the house of the LORD!" Psalm 134:1
Does this verse sound familiar? It did to me, because I remember singing it as a child! Music is a super powerful way to put things into your long term memory! A little searching on YouTube, and I found the version I remember singing! :) Follow the link below and you will find yourself singing this verse the whole day through!
Come Bless the Lord
Isn't that a sweet song? And it is SO good for us to remember too! How often we get all caught up in ourselves, thinking that the world is all about me me me! Well what about Him? Our Creator? The One who made our entire universe as well as us, and the One who gave His life to die so that we would not have to die a forever death? So that we would have hope, and a future?
And so--instead of grumbling today if things do not go exactly as I would like them to, I am going to try and remember to sing blessings to the Lord! And that should shrink my problems down to their proper size!
Won't you join me?
~Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment