Monday, December 19, 2016
150 Days in the Psalms--Psalm 139
Good Morning Everyone!
Here we are at Psalm 139! It is hard to believe! This Psalm is one that I actually already wrote about in my Bible notebook, back in the summer time before I had even thought about going through the entire book of Psalms on a daily basis. In my Bible notebook I will write about any verse or chapter that catches my attention, or that I decide I want to write or blog about. Then I simply place it in my notebook--which is a small three ring binder--in Biblical order. So it doesn't matter if I am reading all over the Bible, my notes are always placed in my notebook in Biblical order. Anyway, so I came up to Psalm 139 and saw I had already written about this Psalm in my notebook, but I have not shared about it here on the blog so I thought I would simply share the same verses I already picked out for this chapter. I wrote out several verses, verses 7-10.
"Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there. If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me." Psalm 139:7-10
I chose these verses, because they tell me that God will always be with me, no matter where I am. He will not force me to choose Him--but a whisper of a prayer asking for Him, and He is immediately there. Oh how great His love fore me is!
Are YOU running away from God today? He is your only hope--run TOWARDS Him!
~Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment