Thursday, December 22, 2016

150 Days in the Psalms--Psalm 142


Good Morning Friends!

Such beautiful thoughts in today's Psalm!  We are reading Psalm 142 today, and immediately it points us to the only direction we should ever look:

"I cry out to the LORD with my voice; With my voice to the LORD I make my supplication.  I pour out my complaint before Him; I declare before Him my trouble."  Psalm 142:1,2

And a little later on:

"I cried out to You, O LORD; I said 'You are my refuge, My portion in the land of the living.' " Psalm 142:5

God is definitely the right place for me to cry out to--for me to share everything that is going on--both the good as well as the bad.  He is the only One with the power to fix things, and He loves me too much to ignore my pleas.  He is indeed my refuge, and if He is my portion I have EVERYTHING.

Are you crying out to Him today?  He has invited you to!

~Susan

No comments:

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors