Hope you are all with electricity this morning--we have had our on, off, on, off, on, off and finally ON! I think most of it caused by some lightening strikes that we had with a thunder storm last evening. But for now it's back on, so before the next line of thunder storms roll through today I will try and get this posted!
Today our Bible reading is John, chapter 4.
Scripture:
But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life. John 4:14
Observation:
A Samaritan woman going to the well to draw water by herself. Not part of the group of women who would have visited the well at a different hour. Instead of only finding water, she finds a Savior. Or rather, He finds her.
Application:
While it is true that I need physical food and water, more than this is my need for spiritual food. Made by God, I cannot live without Him.
Prayer:
Dear Father--Grant me communion with You today. Grow and spring up inside of me, until I cannot be separated from You at all. And we are One.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read through the Gospels with us! www.momstoolbox.com
No comments:
Post a Comment